- July 15, 2014
- Posted by: mlindsey
- Category: blog post
- “You didn’t do what you promised” – Have you reviewed your advertising & web site lately? Do they contain service promises which no longer apply or have been forgotten? Review and update!
- “Your product/service didn’t work” – When did you last undertake a quality check of your product? Track service standards, and do quality checks on incoming inventory and/or outgoing products.
- “You’re never open when I need you” – Standard business hours (9-5, Mon-Fri) may not be what your customers want & need anymore. Ask your customers what their key hours & days are, and consider accommodating.
- “It’s a long time before someone answers the phone – Hanging on the phone while it rings is often irritating, and takes your customers out of the buying mood. Consider measuring ring-time and setting goals to improve.
- “Whenever I get transferred to another person, I often get cut off” – Is your staff well-trained with your phone system? Does each have a handy department/extension list to avoid a customer hearing “Sorry, wrong department.”?
Managing & Improving these 5 major complaints will not only cut down on the number of complaints (and your time handling them), but also develop deeper customer satisfaction and loyalty.
And please remember to contact SimplyQuick Business Loans and AMUSA Commercial Capital for all your business lending needs. If you cannot get a line of credit that you need, or have been burned by a merchant cash advance, we have bank statement loans, hard money loans, working capital loans, lines of credit, hard money and working capital loans available. Bad credit is not an issue. We have simple interest rates as low as 12.99%, as well as bad credit cash advances, and several programs in between. We’ll match you with the best rates and terms based on your situation.